Description of Position: Are you the type of person who has a passion for the health and safety of others? Do you like to tackle unique problems on a day-to-day basis? In this role you will play an active role in the Health and Safety of our Team Members by investigating incidents and injuries, performing audits, and proactively identifying and implementing solutions. We’re looking for someone who can work independently, demonstrates a risk-based approach, prioritizes tasks and positively influences others. See full job description.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
What You'll Do:
Education and/or Experience
- Investigate moderately complex incidents to identify root cause(s) and create appropriate countermeasures.
- Conduct EHS audits to monitor compliance and assist the operational team members in the development and implementation of action plans
- Educate other team members in risk identification and mitigation strategies
- Partners with key stakeholders to create and implement basic process improvements and enhance standard work practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- OSHA 30-Hour or equivalent preferred.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with EHS software solutions preferred.