Safety Training and Consultation
Our consultation services and training programs in occupational safety and health, regulatory compliance, First Aid/CPR and defensive driving provide flexible options that support the safety programs of employers throughout the state. Members of the South Dakota Safety Council receive special pricing. All of our training can be customized and brought onsite to meet the specific needs of a given workplace.
Our Members receive:
- Free consultations:
- Our staff of experts are available to talk to you about all areas of safety and health at no charge.
- Members receive one free safety walkthrough/mock audit per year.
- Reviews of:
- Written safety programs
- Third party incident investigations
- Safety training materials
- Phone consultation (General assistance is FREE for South Dakota Safety Council members)
- On-site consultation and training
- Customized training programs
- Facility/Work-site hazard assessments
- Mock compliance walk-throughs and OSHA Inspections
- Safety/Health program reviews/audits
- Program development support
For more information, contact Trent 605-361-7785 / 1-800-952-5539 or email us [email protected]