Helps fulfill supervisors' required drug and alcohol training.
Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.603 (all persons designated to supervise drivers must receive at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and 60 minutes of training on controlled substance use).
Helps your supervisors gain the knowledge and confidence they need to make reasonable suspicion determinations.
Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know training program covers:
Ready-to-use training program includes:
- Regulatory requirements regarding reasonable suspicion determination
- The reasonable suspicion process (observe, confirm, document, confront, test)
- How to approach a driver (techniques to use to ease tense situations)
- How to handle difficult situations when confronting drivers
- Documenting observed behavior
- What happens after testing?
- The warning signs of alcohol misuse and drug abuse and what you should look for when determining reasonable suspicion
- The effects of alcohol and drugs on the body
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 24-Minute Video - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels. Features 35 minutes of bonus content.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes a PowerPoint® presentation, quizzes, answer keys, clip art, posters and a training log. The minimum computer system requirements for the Trainer Tools CD-ROM are Office 2000, with Word, and Internet Explorer version 5.5.
- (1) Trainer Guide - Features answer keys to workbook tests and exercises.
- (6) Supervisor Workbooks - Feature 40 pages of educational content, plus pre- and post-tests, learning activity scenarios, and a tear-out receipt page.
- (6) Observed Behavior Reasonable Suspicion Record Forms - Help document a reasonable suspicion testing situation per 49 CFR §382.307, which requires that a written record be maintained.
To place an order or for more information, contact Moira Beznoska,