Emergency Response Guidebook – 2016 Edition
PRESALE! – Shipping early 2016
JJ Keller's Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) will help you satisfy the DOT’s requirement that hazardous materials shipments be accompanied by emergency response information (49 CFR 172.602). Numerically indexed and color-coded, the ERG helps emergency responders find vital information fast. Also use it to aid in emergency preparedness, planning and training – for drivers and non-drivers alike.
Changes from 2012 ERG:
Pocketbook measures 4" x 5 ½". Also available in standard size (5 ½" x 7 ½"), spiral bound, and in Spanish. Please call for pricing.
- Replaced written instructions on page 1 with a flow chart to show how to use the ERG.
- Expanded Table of Placards and updated title to Table of Markings, Labels, and Placards and Initial Response Guide to Use on Scene.
- Expanded Rail Car Identification Chart and Road Trailer Identification Chart to two pages each.
- Updated Table 1 and Table 3 based on new TIH data and reactivity research.
- Updated pipeline emergency response information.
- Added information about Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) markings.
- Added all new dangerous goods/hazardous materials listed in UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods to 19th Revised Edition.
- Added information on Emergency Response Assistance Plans (ERAP) applicable in Canada.
To order the kit, contact the South Dakota Safety Council at 605-361-7785/800-952-5539; firstname.lastname@example.org.