More than 400 employers have formed partnerships with the South Dakota Safety Council. As a not-for-profit organization we work with employers to prevent worker injuries, increase productivity and reduce costly claims. And, as a member of us, you are also a member of the National Safety Council. Here are our top member benefits!
Over the next 12 months you'll receive...
- E-newsletters to keep you in the know
Free member newsletters, covering safety news, issues and regulatory developments.
- Free consultation
Call us with your questions! Our staff of experts are available to talk to you about all areas of safety and health at no charge.
- Free streaming video program: instant access to hundreds of safety videos, free of charge, through our partnership with Aurora Pictures.
- Free DVD Library: more than 250 industry-specific DVDs to train, educate, and promote safety and health in your organization ($100 rental fee for non-members).
- Free training and safety audit when you sign up!
Send one employee to our First Aid/CPR/AED class and our defensive driving class. And, an audit of your facility!
- Regional Safety Networks
Safety Council Member's Only Meetings Close To Home
- Member rates on training and consultation
Members enjoy discounts of up to 25% on courses designed for everyone from safety newcomers to experienced professionals, available at our location or yours.
- Onsite training and consultation
- Online training
- Training tools
Receive discounts on products from National Safety Council, J.J. Keller, Philips AEDs, CLMI, Kidde, Lifeline First Aid and more!
- Safety program resources
- Discounts to the South Dakota Safety & Health Conference and NSC's Congress & Expo
Annual membership dues are $595 (plus tax) for companies and organizations with up to 100 employees. If you have more than 100 employees, dues are $595 plus $1 for each employee beyond the first 100 (plus tax).
- Free Safety+Health Magazine for your designated employees
Monthly magazine provides analysis of the latest news and trends affecting the occupational safety professional.
- Membership News Alert
We search through breaking industry news so you don't have to. Produced by the editors of Safety+Health magazine.
- Access to NSC.org's "Members Only" content
Includes free webinars, downloadable posters, safety talks and presenations.
- Free Traffic Safety or OSHA Up to Date publication
Members get to choose which one suits their needs better. Monthly newsletters provide information on regulatory updates.
- Access to a nation-wide training network